Tuesday 2 July 2013

TOP COATS

MY FAVOURITE TOP COAT

The holidays are my favourite part of the year not just because I LOVE going out and shopping, because I get to discover new things such as my latest favourite top coats.

Without further ado I present to you my fav shades!

Essie Shine of the Times

 Grab this funky shade by Essie, once you put it you'll fall in love with this animal-ish color.

Essie Set in Stone

Wear this shade on top of a darker shade such as black, deep blue, purple etc. 

China Glaze Snowglobe

As you can see this color looks like a snowglobe but isn't, it's packed with different colored sparkles. The fun fact is that this nail paint can be worn anywhere from prom to birthdays to a girls night or just a sunny day! Don't miss it!


Sephora by OPI Only Gold For Me

I love it! I love it! I love it! I wouldn't miss it for the world and this shade compliments every shade be it blue, white, red or orange.


No comments:

Post a Comment